Sunday 11 March 2012

Make It With You


Have you ever tried
really reaching out for the other side?
I'm maybe climbing on rainbows
but I believe we'll go on.

Dreams, they're for those who sleep,
Life is for us to keep
And if you're wondering what this song is leading to
I want to make it with you
I really think that we can make it work

You don't know me well
and every little thing need more time
we'll take it if you believe the things I do
and we'll see it through.

Life can be short or long,
love can be right or wrong
and if i choose the one I'd like to help me through
I'll like to make it with you
I really think that we can make it..

Baby, you know that,
dreams they're for those who sleep
life is for us to keep
and if i choose the one I'd like to help me through
I'll like to make it with you
I really think that we can make it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment