Friday 10 June 2011

Tell Me It's Real


Darling,
Are you for real
like how i feel..
can we share a love
to last forever..
and if so
do let me know

Tell me it's real
the feeling that we feel...
tell me that it's real
don't let love pass us by
Try, is all we have to do
it's up to me and you
to make this special love,
last forever more..

Baby you told me that you loved me
and you'd never leave my side
to the bitter end,
through the thick and thin
you promised me, baby
that you are not going anywhere..

I can't explain the way you made me feel,
every time you told me that you loved me
just when i thought
that love could never be a part of me
that's when you came along,
and showed me happiness

Tell me it's real
this feeling that i feel
tell me it;s real
for you're in love with me

I would do anything
Tell me its real
the feeling that we feel
tell me that it's real
(do you really love me)
(do you really care)
its up to me and you
to make this special love,
last forever more

No comments:

Post a Comment