Saturday 30 April 2011

Too Perfect


John Tyree : You're starting to make me a little nervous.
Savannah : Why am I starting to make you nervous?
John Tyree : Because I'm starting to think you might be too good of a person for me.
Savannah : Oh. No! I'm not that good of a person.
John Tyree : You sneaked off every day to do manual labor on a house for charity.
Savannah : Yeah, you're right. It's selfish, really, me being this generous.
John Tyree : But no, seriously. You don't drink, you don't smoke.
Savannah : Nope. Nope.
John Tyree : You probably don't sleep around.
Savannah : Absolutely not.
John Tyree : Okay. Look,you gotta have a fault that I can relate to.
Savannah : I do.
John Tyree : Okay, care to enlighten me?
Savannah : I curse.
John Tyree : No, you don't.
Savannah : Yes, I do.
John Tyree : I haven't heard you curse ever.
Savannah : Well, that's because it's all in my mind.
There's a never-ending stream of curse words that I'm thinking at all times.
John Tyree : Okay, fine, just say one then.
Savannah : No, I can't tell you because it's filthy.
John Tyree : Yeah..Right.
Savannah : Yeah.
John Tyree : Okay, all right. Fair enough.
Savannah : No, I have faults, John. Trust me, I have plenty of them. You'll see.
John Tyree : I hope so. I can't bear to love someone that is too perfect.

** Love is accepting someone as he / she is. There's no such thing as too perfect or too un perfect. Everyone, no matter how perfect he/she seems..still need someone to stand by them. Someone to complete yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment