Sunday 1 July 2012

Love Story



Where do i begin 
 To tell the story 
 Of how great a love can be 
 The sweet love story 
 That is older than the sea 
That sings the truth about the love she brings to me 

Where do i start 
 With the first hello 
 She gave the meaning 
 To this empty world of mine 
 That never did 
 Another love another time




 She came into my life 
 And made living fine 



She fills my heart 


With very special things 
 With angel songs 
 With wild imaginings 
 She fills my soul 
 With so much love 
 That anywhere i go 
 I'm never lonely 




With her along who could be lonely 
 I reach for her hand 
 Its always there 
 I wonder how long does it last 
 Can love be measured by the hours in a day 
 I have no answers 
 But this much i can say 
 I know i will need her till this love song burn away 
And she will be there... 

No comments:

Post a Comment