Tuesday 30 August 2011

Far Away


A thousand kisses
Will never be enough
to satisfy my craving heart's plea,
Tommorrow will be the day
I love you more than today
or yesterday or ever before,
Words and phrases will never do,
What my heart feels so deeply for you,
Deeper and deeper my feelings go,
My head is spinning to and fro,
I want you here, forever and more,
For our hearts to join,
And beat as one,
Feel what I'm feeling,
it has only begun,
My heart feels
as though it's within a cage,
You are so close yet so far,
At times like this I wish upon a star,
I wish you were here and not over there,
Yet life is hard as well as unfair,
All I can do is wish and wait,
Until we meet again
as that is our fate,
I'll wish for that moment as I always do,
And I've wished upon a star,
so that my wish will come true..

(by Deniz)

No comments:

Post a Comment