Wednesday 14 September 2011

Gazing Into Your Eyes



Gazing into your eyes
I never knew that a love like this
Could ever exist,
A love that consumes me,
A love so powerful,
And so overwhelming,
That I fear if I were without it,
My heart would no longer have a meaning
To its existence,
For the love that flows through it now,
Is what keeps me alive,
Keeps me whole.

As I gaze into your eyes my love,
Down into the depths of your very being,
I can see the love you feel for me,
A love as strong as my own,
A love that fills me so full of emotion,
So full of hope for the future,
That I pray I will spend the rest of my days,
Gazing into your eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Ah a beautiful love poem from someone who is obviously in love. Yes, as they say, love makes tne world go round. Love is the strongest feeling in the world and lovers looks at the world through a rose colored glass. Thanks for the inspired love poem. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel.
    Thanks for the visit. I do have also collections of sad love poems.. but enjoy more the ones that speak of hope and dreams. Lightens the heart.
    Thanks again, Mel.

    ReplyDelete