Friday 16 September 2011

Something to Someone


I didn't ask for it to be over,
but then again, I didn't ask for it to begin...
For that's the way it is with life..
As some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance..
but even those days eventually have their sunset..

Can I live without you, now that I know you,
Now that I know you exist?
Can I sleep at night without seeing your smile,
Now that I've seen it for real?
Can I be the same,
Now that I've changed with the gentle touch of your hand?
Now that I'm divided by my need for you..
Without you, how can I be whole again?
*************************
Sometimes we do things not because of hate..
But because of what we think is good for the one that we love..
Even when it's our own heart that we are breaking..
Even when things do not turn out the way we want..

No comments:

Post a Comment