Monday 25 July 2011

Thinking of You..



When I think of you,
I think of laughter.
I think of sharing popcorn
and cracking up at a silly movie.
I think of imagining a silly sight
and laughing with you until tears form.
I think of a shared thought
that only we know and giggling like school kids,
upon remembrance.


When I think of you,
I think of security.
I think of feeling safe
in your arms as you hold me.
I think of being with you forever
and never feeling alone.

When I think of you,
I think of love.
I think of two hearts filled with joy,
never to be broken.
I think of two bodies intertwined
as only love can bring them together.
I think of what your touch or
just looking at me a certain way,
does to me.
I think of us growing old together
and sharing an everlasting, unconditional love.

I think of you at only two times……
day and night.
I think of you
as my lover,
as my friend,
as my bodyguard,
as my confidant,
as my rock,
as my king...

I look forward
to spending the rest of my days
loving you..

No comments:

Post a Comment