Friday 25 November 2011

Whispering Heart



There's this thing inside each of us which is so small and yet it plays an important role in everyone's life. Sometimes it beats normally, everything is fine. Sometimes it's music seems so loud that you are afraid that everyone else can hear it.

Tonight, please listen to it's whispers. The sound is so soothing , mesmerizing. Listen to the soft sound trying to tell a story..the voice is so soft, however, that you can hardly hear it.

What is it, dear heart, that you would like to tell me?
Listen..
Someone has touched this heart deep to the core..
to be kept there for always and forever.
With heart, and soul as long as I live,
I will cherish every moment together..
Listen,dearest..
I love you..
I love you..
I love you..
A story as old as time but a feeling as new as the morning dew
The eyes are heavy..
The music stopping..
Dawn is breaking..
But there's a smile on the lips..
Thank you dear heart for this gift..
-hn-

No comments:

Post a Comment