Thursday 3 November 2011

Don't Love Me


I love you so much
Stop doubting me
Although in the future there's a large sky
I'm not afraid
I want to love you

Don't love me because you think I'm different
Don't love me because I know what a lie it would be
Don't love me if you don't think I deserve your love
Don't love me because I'm lost
Because I change the world
Because it's my destiny
Because I can't change...

We are a mirror
And you are my reflection
Don't love me if you are dying in a war of regret and sad thoughts
Don't love me...
Because in this world
This great love deserves to soar through the blue sky

I don't know what to say
That's the truth
If people want to want to hurt us, they will
If you and I part now
They don't matter

But in this world
Don't leave me
Don't leave me
Don't leave me

Don't listen when I say I don't love you
Stop breaking my heart with these "I don't love you's"
Because my heart is breaking
I will always love you
I want you to always love me

You and I are changing
One with the other
And always together
This love is like the sun
That comes out after a storm
Like two comets in the same galaxy
I will always love you
I want you to always love me

No comments:

Post a Comment