Monday 28 November 2011

My One And Only


Time has passed by very quickly.
I remember the day we first met... it seems like only yesterday. .
I felt our eyes met. I believe that fate brought the two of us together.

When I met you, my life started to change.
At times, you were so strict. And there are times when you were gentle. But I know one thing..you were always warm and kind. And you were always there to guide me.

When I think back on it, the first time I realised I felt in love with you..was during our first meeting. Watching you laughing, eating, smiling..I kept thinking 'I Love You..'

Thank you for the happiness and sadness. And thank you for being by my side. Even at the times when I cried, when I was mad and when I was at my wit's end. It must be hard for you, isn't it..? :) But still, each time I turned around, you would always be there for me..

When I thought about it, I realized that my memories of you are everywhere..everywhere..

Thank you for giving me everything in every shape. I will treasure them all. Forever.
Just as much as I will always treasure you..
You are everything to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment